Symfony is a PHP based framework used to build websites and web applications for enterprises. It is an open source software which helps in a speedy processing, creation and maintenance of web applications. The symphony framework is based on the Model-View-Controller (MVC) software architectural pattern. The basic aim of Symfony is to help in speeding up the creation and maintenance of web applications and also to replace the repetitive coding which needs to be performed. It is directed to build extremely robust web applications by giving the developers a full control over its configuration. Symfony allows for an easy customization to match the guidelines on which the web application has to be built. Symfony is bundled with additional tools to help the developers in testing, debugging and documenting the projects.
Here are some of the benefits of using Symfony:
- The latest version of Symfony, Symfony 2 is highly fast, 3 times faster compared to its previous versions to be precise with a strong emphasis on overall performance.
- The Symfony framework is highly flexible as it allows you to develop a complex application or a specific function of your project without having to install the entire framework.
- Symfony framework is provided in a bundle and as a result, you can change things within Symfony without the need to configure again.
- It is highly stable and sustainable with a certain ease of developing an application.
What we offerWe have an expert and a certified team of engineers and developers who are highly proficient at building complex web applications which are based on the Symfony framework. Our team has built a number of applications for our clients, right from the launch of the Symfony framework, thereby making our developers highly skilled in all the versions of the Symfony framework. Our team of experts and developers are certified PHP framework developers and has expertise to not only use Symfony but can work along with other PHP framework too for your project. Our team is highly abreast with the latest technological development in the field of web applications. This includes UI development, backend programming, proficient using various server technologies and also various quality checking tools and methodologies.
Why should you work with us?
- PHP framework development using Symfony
- Symfony web application development
- Symfony API, Plug-in and Module development
- Symfony website development withy mobile integration
- Complete Symfony maintenance and support